How import of subscribers for a share issue works
All information that must be entered in the share register can be imported into eAktiebok by uploading a CSV file. After you have uploaded the file, check eAktiebok to ensure that all the information is present and correct. After all the information is correct you may go ahead and register the share issue. Enter information such as the date, the number of new shares and the new shares associated with any reservation. After this you download the list of subscribers including how many shares they subscribed for and update the share register.
In order to upload the information, the .csv file must contain a number of accurately reproduced headings. If you wish for us to create such a CSV file for you after a capitalisation, do not hesitate to contact us.
Import of subscribers from Crowdfunding
If you have conducted crowdfunding, you can upload the list of stakeholders you have acquired. If you then apply subscription through payment, you can also use eAktiebok and our import function to keep track of who has paid or not.
In order to upload the information as required, the .csv file must contain a number of accurately reproduced headings (see below). If you wish for us to create such a CSV file for you after a capitalisation, do not hesitate to contact us.
The file must be a CSV file (comma separated fields) in UTF-8 encoding.
- Company Name
- Organization Number
- Street Address
- Postal Code
- Personal Number
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Number of Shares
- First and Last name
- Company name if applicable
- Organisation number; must be a valid Swedish organisation number, e.g. 555555-5555, may also be written as 165555555555
- Street address, eg, Storvägen 3A
- City/community e.g. Malmö
- Postal code e.g. 22222
- Country. If unspecified, assumed to be Sweden; also valid are “Sweden”, “SE”, “SWE” and “SV”
- ID number. If the individual is Swedish, the ID number must be a valid Swedish personal number. E.g. 560420-2282. Can also be written as 195604202282.
- Birth date. If no ID number is given, there must be a birth date. This must be in the format YYYY-MM-DD; for example 1984-09-22
- Phone number
- Number of shares respective investors are subscribed for.